Would you be interested in hiring a venue?
St Barnabas Croydon is a community space that has different areas you can hire. It is available for a range of activities and events. We want to be hospitable and cater to your needs. We offer modest prices and can lower costs if needed. There is a beautiful park across the street from St Barnabas Croydon so an ideal spot throughout the year for various events and gatherings. We are eager to serve the neighbourhood and broader community by offering spaces for different gatherings. Our example to serve comes from the example of Jesus who always served others before himself.
Send an enquiry to email@example.com and set up a meeting with Trevor or Paul (0408 682 189) to discuss your ideas for using the venue.
Learn more about what is available for hire at St Barnabas Croydon below.
St Barnabas Croydon
4a William Street
Croydon SA 5008
The Main Building
Built in the mid 1900’s, the main building is a beautiful and tranquil environment for many different organised activities and events. It has a large space particularly suited to workshops, lectures, retreats, events and functions. Televisions mounted on the walls are available for use with a sound system. Heating is available in this venue.
The back hall is a roomy, wide space suitable for drama practice, music groups, dance classes, events and workshops. Air conditioning through wall mounted units is available (for heating and cooling).
There is one back room which is available for use. This is a smaller space more suitable for small group functions or as a “break out room” for an event being held in the hall or the main building. The room features couches, a small table, a wall-mounted whiteboard and a pin-board. A table tennis table is also available for use.
What you can use when hiring the different venues:
- Round or rectangular tables
- Chairs (4 different types) and infant seats
- Portable fans and portable heaters
- Whiteboard and markers
- Portable screen and projector
- Televisions (only available when hiring the main building)
- Front and Inner Courtyard
- Speakers and microphones
- Table tennis table
Catering can be organised too
- Toilets (male, female and for people with disabilities)
- Kitchen for main building
- includes coffee machine (can only be used by one who has had training to use a barista style coffee machine)
- includes commercial dishwasher (instructions for use provided)
- includes pie warmer
- Kitchen for hall
- A storage space is available for regular users of the venue and facilities
- A photocopier is available for regular users of the venue and facilities