Would you be interested in hiring a venue?
St Barnabas Croydon is a community space and it has different areas you can hire. It is available for a range of activities and events.
Send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and set up a meeting with Ben or Henry (0410 712 601) to discuss your ideas for using the venue.
St Barnabas Croydon
4a William Street
Croydon SA 5008
The Main Building
A beautiful and tranquil environment for many different organised activities and events. The main building is a piece of art built in the mid 1900’s. It has a large space particularly good for workshops, lectures, retreats and functions. Televisions mounted on the walls are available for use with a sound system.
The back hall is available which is a wide space particularly good for drama practice, events and workshops.
There is one back room which is available for use with couches. A smaller space for small group functions or in need of extra rooms. A table tennis table is available for use. Whiteboard on the wall can be used along with a pin-board on the wall.
What you can use when hiring the different venues:
- Round or rectangular tables
- Chairs (4 different types) and infant seats
- Whiteboard and markers
- Portable screen and projector
- Front and Inner Courtyard
- Speakers and microphones
- Catering can be organised
- Coffee machine
- A storage space is available for regular users of the venue and facilities
- Photocopier is available for regular users of the venue and facilities