Step 1. Complete Safe Ministry Clearance
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions to ensure you understand the process and can utilise any previously completed training and certification with other organisations.
- Complete the online Safe Ministry Clearance form (you will be sent an email confirmation that your application has been received).
- The Safe Ministry team at Adelaide Anglicans will initiate a Working with Children Check (WWCC) with DHS. DHS will send you an email with a link to the Working with Children Check online application.
Important note: please wait for this and do not start your own WWCC.
Step 2. Working with Children Check
- Once received via email, complete the form and submit the Working with Children Check application online
- DHS will notify you and the Safe Ministry team at Adelaide Anglicans, of the outcome of the Working with Children Check application
- When cleared, the Safe Ministry team at Adelaide Anglicans will contact you regarding Safe Ministry training
Step 3. Complete Training
Step 4. Approval
- Adelaide Anglicans will notify you once your Safe Ministry Check has been completely approved.